Love, Honor, & Hope - A Benefit for the United States War Veteran’s PTSD Foundation
Eight authors are joining forces to support one fantastic cause. Beginning June 24, 2014, Love, Honor, & Hope, an anthology of eight full-length novels, will be available for 30 days at the low price of $0.99. That’s right, just 99 pennies. The best part is that 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the United States War Veteran’s PTSD Foundation. Be sure to stop by the Facebook party to help celebrate with a line-up of great guests. The party ends today but there are tons of giveaways open until the end of the event - so be sure to stop by, say hello, and pick-up your copy of Love, Honor, & Hope.
Series: Love in the Balance, #3 Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 24, 2014
Millionaire ad executive Landon Downey has a policy: no romantic relationships allowed. So when he's saddled with his six-year-old nephew for a week, he doesn't think twice about asking a female friend to act as live-in nanny. What he doesn't expect is the palpable attraction to the woman he hasn't seen in sixteen years. And not only does she like him back, she suggests they work their way down a list of extracurricular activities in the bedroom. How can he resist? Kimber Reynolds knows what she's doing. Sort of. Tired of every failed attempt to turn her past relationships into her own happily-ever-afters, she's determined to prove once and for all that she can love em and leave em with the best of them. All she has to do is keep her heart out of the agreement she's made with the man she's crushed on for a decade and a half. No problem. Their string-free arrangement turns downright stringy when Landon starts to feel more for the redhead than good old fashioned lust, and Kimber has a scare involving a plastic stick and one-or-more blue lines. With the pressure mounting and their hearts involved, will these two be able to keep their original promise and walk away from one another?
We love dirty-talkers in books and thought it would be fun to ask Jessica who her top 5 dirty-talkers were from books she's read...or written! Here's who made her top 5, and she wants to know...who makes yours? Leave a comment and let us know what you think of her list and who else you would add to it!
Jessica Lemmon's Top 5 Dirty-Talker List
5) Since you've graciously allowed me to include my own dirty talker in the mix, I'm going to have to go with my upcoming Bringing Home the Bad Boy (January 2015). Evan Downey has a way with words, sometimes to my heroine Charlie's embarrassment. Which is oh so fun to write (and read!).
4) Maisey Yates'sCaleb Anderson from her Cosmo Red-Hot Read: Crazy, Stupid Sex. A super geeky girl meets a raunchy (in a good way) playboy. All the makings for a modern romance.
3) Trick Matthews from Christine Bell's Entangled Blaze, Dirty Trick. Who is that masked man? Her best friend, but she has no idea until after they've done the deed.
2) Diane Alberts'sCooper Schilling in Temporarily Yours as the pretend boyfriend with a dirty mouth who has an affinity for pleasuring the heroine on an airplane or the car… Need I say more?
1) Tack Allen from Kristin Ashley'sMotorcycle Man. I have to say, Tack floored me with what came out of his mouth! I spent a lot of time trying to decide if it was sexy or just sexist. LOL. At the end of the day, Tack was Tack, through and through. And for that, I have to give him the number one spot for the dirtiest talker.
How about you? Who is your favorite dirty-talking hero?
We think Jessica's list is great - and Tack Allen certainly deserves top billing! Here's some of our favorite dirty-talkers that are on our list:
Any hero of Tessa Bailey's. My favorite is Troy Bennett in His Risk to Take, but all her her heroes can throw down the dirty talk! Tessa Bailey certainly has earned her title as the Queen of the Dirty Talkers!
The boys from Olivia Cunning'sSinners on Tour series have a way with words...and other things! My favorite is the drummer in the band, Eric Sticks - he certainly knows how to make dirty-talking sound like sweet music!
Jeaniene Frost'sBones from her Night Huntress series is another favorite. He's had lots of years to perfect his dirty-talking skills...and all I have to say is Chapter 32.
Sarah Castille's new release In Your Corner (July 1, 2014) features Renegade, AKA Jake Donovan, whose MMA fighting skills are only matched by his ability to sweet, and when I say sweet I mean dirty, talk Amanda Westwood in to giving them another shot at love.
Hudson Pierce from Laurelin Paige's Fixed Trilogy rounds out my top five. Not only is this man a master in the boardroom, he has some serious skills in the bedroom (and many other places!) - and has no problem telling Laynie just what he's thinking!
What do you think? Who did we leave off the list? Leave a comment and let us know who makes your top 5!